just chatting

Hi everyone

I have not long been in from the Mold club night.  There are going to be some great photos to show you - the project tonight was Zentangle & there are some great designs.

Ooh that was 2 greats in one sentence.  I hate it when that happens.  I try not to do it - especially in speech as it really annoys me when I hear other people doing it.  There is one lady who is on C&C (not so much as she used to be) & she was always using the word "actually" over & over again.  I used to end up shouting at the TV.

Anyway nothing much to talk about right now - so I will probably think about getting myself off to bed.  I will load the photos on here tomorrow.

Sleep well - night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko