just chatting

Hi everyone
A quick pop in to say - do take a look at the comments sent in on the last post I wrote earlier.

I have not been in long following my meeting at Happy Stampers this evening - so this will be a quick chat.

I hadn't realised until I signed into the blog just bow that I didn't write anything on Saturday or Sunday.  Time just flies - mind you I had been busy in my craft room unpacking more boxes. Nearly there just a few more to see to & I think they are ones that hold large boxes so will not take long to unpack.

On Sunday Russ & Nadine came round for a few hours which was very nice & rather than cook we had a Pizza delivered.  Gareth was spending the day with Elayne at her mother's house - so we didn't see them this time.

earlier this afternoon I sorted out a small bag of craft to take with me on holiday.  I like to have something just in case some time arises.  We do tend to have quiet Sundays - so will probably do something then.  But if I didn't take something I would need it - if I don't use it it doesn't matter.

That's me - must away to my bed.  Hope you are all ok - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post