just chatting

Hi everyone - hope you haven't got too wet today.

I spent some time this morning doing a little more sorting out.  It has got to the stage now where I need to go back to the desk drawers & sort them out in order to be able to put more things away.
Also so that I can get my head round where things are instead of hunting for ages.

One of the plastic boxes I sorted through held loads of different adhesives.  So I checked out the ones that seemed to have got hard or not work at all & threw them out.  There were some small items in there like palm style craft knives - I particularly like working with them - so it was good to find them.  I found about 3 or 4.  As I discovered all these things I realised I needed to think about the things that I wanted kept to hand - eg - on or nearby my desk.  On the bookcase at the side of my desk I have 4 brightly coloured fabric "buckets" - they have a plastic lining & are for painters, but they make a great holdall for my brushes I use with inks.  On 2 sides of each bucket there are little pockets - so they now hold things like pricking tools, scalpel style craft knives, embossing tools, bone folders & so on.

I told you about the cutlery tray I bought didn't I! Well that is now full of things - so I will do as I said the other day & photograph it to show you.  I am pretty certain I will get another one because they should stack on top of each other.

With doing all these crochet workshops I have got the bug again so as I have so much wool I decided to use some up by making something sensible.  I am already just making a huge square with oddments.  But now I have started a baby cardigan - that sounds daft - as if I am making a mii version of something.  That should read I am making a cardigan for a baby.  It's not for anyone in the family don't get excited - it's for a young girl I know who is expecting her first baby.  I have also heard of another colleague who has found she is pregnant so there could be a little run on these things.

That's me for today - I am off to bed.  At least it is not so hot at night now.  I love the hot days but not keen on the hot nights.  Night night all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko