mold photos - part 2

Hello again.

Here I am with the photos from last night's project at the Mold club.  We had a play with the decorative technique known as Zentangle & used stamps as its base.

I don't think I am actually going to say much at each photo - because they speak for themselves - absolutely great results.  Mind you I can't say nothing at all - so possibly a comment at the end.

Some ladies worked more than one design - so plenty for you to see.  Here you go;-








look carefully at this pattern that was tried out - it's in the next image.



told you to remember the shoe - I want a pair!!!!!!!!!!!!




this stamp was used in the work below






this looks an interesting play
& below is a closeup






this one was inked after being worked


zentangle in colour.

Now! as happens sometimes one of the Mold ladies had to bring her daughter with her to the meeting.  She is very good & always sits & crafts whilst she is there as does her sister when she comes.  Last night she joined in the zentangle & I just had to show you her work.  I think she might have been playing with it before, but not sure;



Isn't he adorable?
Well done Lois.

Oh yes & I just had to show this photo too



Everyone else was starting to pack up but these 3 lovely ladies were still heads down & working. I just couldn't resist the photo opportunity.  Sorry girls.

That's zentangle & its coming to your club evening some time soon.

Another weekend approaches so I hope you all have something lovely to do.  I think Bob & I are getting things ready for our holiday.  Have fun whatever you do.







Comments

  1. Thanks Gloria!! I did actually mean to leave a bit earlier on Thursday as I was driving the 130 miles to mums after the meeting - but I suppose I just got carried away! Got to mums about 11.15!! I had warned her i would be late!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko