one of my season photos

Good evening all

when I went into he garden a short while ago to water my hanging baskets & do a bit of dead-heading I noticed a few clouds just over us with the sun setting behind them.

Now you know how I love those scenes.  So I popped indoors for my camera & this was the result;


I will have to find a way to use them somewhere - other than a scrapbook page.

Seeing as I had my camera in hand I also took a photo of a rose that has just flowered again - I am trying to record the flowers so I know what was here this season - so I know what I am looking for next time.


The yellow centre is a little more vibrant than has come out in the photo - possibly a bit late in the evening to take it.

Yesterday evening I found some card, photos & papers that were packed together to make cards. The photos were of flowers I had photographed - either in gardens somewhere on a day out or in bouquets received.  So I matted & layered them & now just have to put a greeting on them.  Will show them to you tomorrow.

Do you remember some time ago when I was having one of my sort outs - I said that as I found stuff I would use it rather than pack it away again.  If I couldn't use it I would pass it on to someone who could.  That is basically the idea with these cards - & I am going to try that idea again as I unpack things.  So watch for cards &/or other items as I peek inside more boxes.

Off out tomorrow with our daughter-in-law - not sure where we are going or what we are doing - but it will be a nice day either way.

Hope you are well - more tomorrow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post