Saying Hi

Hi - just popping in quickly to say I am sorry there hasn't been any posts but the link here is not so good & I cannot actually connect to the Internet via my netbook which is where I blog when I am away.  So it is also where I keep the photos I want to show.  So as Bob has a link via his more powerful laptop I thought I would pop in & say hello.

I have had some lovely photos, via email from Carolyn of the Mold II meeting - but it is looking like I will not be able to blog them until I get home.  Should I get a connection on netbook I will do so - but please be patient as it is ore likely to be when I get home.

We are having a nice restful time - but still getting out & about as well.

Hope to talk again soon - take care everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko