Showing your work

Good morning, as mentioned yesterday I have some more cards to show you made by a club member.

I have decided to title the post as above due to the fact that the way I worded it last time (when I showed Betty's cards) the post received some comments that contained rude material.  Albeit they were in my spam folder but I don't what the blog to be bombarded with those types of comments. So hopefully there is no double meaning to the post title today.

The photos today are of cards made by Joanna a Mold club member.  Her email said;

"I missed your post the other day about wanting us to share stuff on the blog so I went back to take a look.  I will attach a couple of photos of recent stuff which you are welcome to show if you wish. The anniversary card was made following a Sheila Weaver idea (Joanna Sheen website).  The Wedding card was a rushed job - given 24 hours notice!  The owl card & layout were for a blog hop I did earlier this year with the Michael Strong group"

Here are Joanna's cards & if you want to see more detail click on her name to go to her blog - it really is worth a visit.






Thank you for sending these in Joanna - I just love the Anniversary card - lots of work in that - but worth it.


Comments

  1. :D I must be such an innocent! I didn't notice the double meaning in the title! Thanks for showing some of my card here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko