Sorting the craft room ....

.. continues.

Today I tidied the boxes that I had just popped onto my new large bookcase.  Each one was opened & the contents checked, then it was labelled.

Occasionally I found 2 boxes contained similar items - just shows how slapdash i had got about putting things away.  So the items were put together & a box was made available for something else.  If there isn't a label on the box - or there is but it doesn't have anything written on it - then it is empty.

I have 2 large boxes & one small box full of ribbon; a couple with 6x6 papers in; others with tags & different sized pieces of card (they are smaller than A5); 2 boxes with club raffle & Show&Tell prizes in, & others.

Here are some photos to show you how it's looking now;


the view as you step down into the room


looking towards the window & my crafting desk


bookcase to right of my desk


new big bookcase


bookcase to the side of my computer desk which holds craft CD's & my family history folders


and the boxes still to be sorted.
It looks worse than it is - not all of them are craft boxes & there is still the pine bed leaning against the wall - that will be setup in my craft room.

Going to tackle those boxes tomorrow, after I have been to the hairdressers & had a quick play with the Christmas die's that I weakened & bought off C&C.  They arrived yesterday.

That's me for today -  more tomorrow.  Have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko