Your news

A while back I asked for photos of work you have done - or just a write up of your successes.

Today when I look at comments waiting to be published there one.  It had been entered using the Anonymous option on the "post a comment" section - but the person forgot to put their name at the end - so I am a little unsure as to which one of you wrote it.  Perhaps you could email & let me know - then I will update this post with your name.  Also it had been posted on my Digital blog - but it was something I asked of the rubber stamping clubs - so as I can't move it between blogs (well I don't think I can) - I have reproduced it here;

"a while ago you wrote to say if we had anything to pass on to write on this blog. Today was our Flower show in Ruthin lo and behold I bought two trophies back home,which was a bit of surprise as some things had to be finished a little rushed, as I've had the grand children to look after quite a lot recently and last week I had to take eight year old Ella to the Eisteddfod in Denbigh, four times, two to the crowning and chairing ceremonies as she was one of the little dancers and twice she was in the County choir for two other medals ceremonies and a very proud Naini I was too. Back to today one trophy I won was for most points in the craft section and the other for best in show in the craft section which was make do and mend. I made an Altered Book, and I had best in show for a Knitted Mattinee coat and also had some prizes in the cooking section I realise now why I'm feeling tired. Gloria I wish I had my work space as tidy as yours"

Whoever it was has been a very busy person.  Well done at all your success.  I look forward to finding out who you are - I have my thoughts.

Back later.

Comments

  1. Hi Gloria
    It could be Rhiannon
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right girls - that who I thought it would be - but she hasn't owned up yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just had an email from Rhiannon

      "Sorry , it was me that wrote on your blog, and there's me all chuffed that I managed to write and send it to you but I wasn't that clever after all was I"

      You only forgot to put your name Rhiannon - thats not a problem. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko