A holiday photo...........

............ in fact the first photo I took for this holiday.

You know how I love my seasons, sunsets etc - well this one is ................

Sunrise over the English Channel


When we go over by ferry we have a cabin & travel overnight - this was what I saw out of the cabin window not long before we arrived in St Malo.  Bob had put an alarm on to wake us about 6:15 as they put out an announcement about half hour before we arrive in St Malo (7:15) for cabin users to vacate their cabins.  I slid up the blind just after our alarm went off & the sun was just creeping over the horizon.  Unfortunately the cabin windows are rather mucky but I couldn't miss the opportunity of this photo.  Then a short while later I looked out again, and ............


the view had changed slightly.  The colour was just amazing & I was so pleased that I caught the reflection in the sea.  I will have to think carefully how I am going to use that one in my holiday album.

I have more photos that I am actually pleased with so will sort those out & pop back again later.

This afternoon I am going down to PBC at Daleside to sit in on a Zentangle workshop - we are going to be making a couple of cards & I think something to do with a box or ornament.  Will take photos tonight & show you over the weekend.  I want to see someone elses take on this art / craft.

Over the weekend I will put up the October to November programme for CSNW which I handed out to them at their meeting on Wednesday & will be writing & printing the October / November programmes for Mold & Mold II, which I will put up later.

Have a great weekend whatever you are doing.
Back later - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post