Foot weary - but satisfied

Yes ......... I am back from Port Sunlight.

I didn't spend overly long there (& in fact I didn't overspend!), we left about 2:00 I think.  I really enjoyed showing Pauline (that's the mum of Gareth's young lady Elayne) - she had never been before & didn't know about it.

We had a good wander around together & made our purchases as we went.  Then we had a snack & sat outside in the sunshine having a chat, after that we had a think about whether we wanted anything else - decided not & I rang Bob to come & collect us.  A most enjoyable time.

Did you all find the lovely "Clearly Besotted" stand?  I bought a lovely little set of stamps from them of flowers & leaves which came with its matching dies.  Can't wait to try them & I think the stamps alone will suit a new technique we are going to be trying out as well.  I also bought 3 sets of stamps from "Lili of the Valley" - one was sentiments, one was some delightful little floral tags & the other was 4 sort of postcard style stamps.  During the setup on Friday I was talking to Ali from Stamps Away & ended up buying her patchwork set.  I also picked up a couple of packets of small round doilies & that is the whole extent of my purchases.  Oh no! - I lie - from the "Everythings a pound" man or "Creative Craft Packaging" as he is also called - I purchased a Tonic fancy stapler - which I bought on Friday afternoon.  Then I also bought 3 more of them - so that there will be one to be raffled off at each of the clubs.

I didn't get a chance to write a post yesterday as by the time I got back from the setup for the Festival it was time to go out for a meal with my brother (& Bob of course).  Then after we returned home we sat around chatting & of course I couldn't write a post before going to bed because John was sleeping in the craft room.

I have taken photos of the room now & will probably put them on here tomorrow.

Have a great weekend which I hope started with a good day at Port Sunlight & lots of goodies to play with.

'Bye for now.


Comments

  1. I can't believe I didn't see you there! We were there from 10:40 'til 3:40 :) Nice show, didn't seem as busy/crowded as normal and we were able to enjoy everything. I didn't buy much at all, was very restrained actually.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post