I'm back in business..............

Good evening everyone - finally I am back in blogger mode.

Gosh that is the longest break without Internet access.  Strange how the connections weren't about this year & those that were worked so slowly we couldn't really get anything done.  It was a massive task to look at emails that in the end I didn't - so loads to look at yesterday when we got home.

Well, this is a quick pop in to let you know I am home & that starting from tomorrow morning will get you uptodate with news & some photos from the Mold meeting & my holiday.  I was quite busy during the day today getting paperwork ready for tomorrow night as it is the holiday delayed September meeting of CSNW.

So tomorrow I will put some time aside to write a blog post of interest.

Hope you have all kept well whilst I have been away & look forward to seeing you all during the coming weeks & getting back to normal on the blog.

Night night.

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post