just chatting

Good morning everyone
Last night was the Mold club September meeting & I have some photos for you from the meeting - but I haven't loaded them yet.  Will do that in a little while & then write about them later.

I am still busy sorting my craft room in order for my brother to stay over which looks like it is only going to be for one night!!!  Never mind once it is done it is done & ready for future visits.

There still seems to be lots of things to find homes for but I am gradually organising it - but also clearing out a lot of things as well.  Two things I do have that somebody might be interested in are - an encaustic wax iron & a brand new brayer (not in its box though).  I had 2 irons, then Bob also handed over an old travel iron which also does the job, so that gave me 3 irons.  The brayer - well - do I really need 4!!! So one is available & as one of the other 3 is a half size hard roller I am going to hang on to those.  Of the other 2 - one got used with Stazon or some other permanent ink - so it looks really grubby - but of course useful if I want to brayer any other permanent inks.  Then the last one is clean & handy for normal brayering.  So if you are interested - first come first served.  I am not asking a lot but I am not going to put that here.

This afternoon I have my crochet workshop & tomorrow morning we have to get the mattress for the bed. The rest of the weekend will be spent finishing - if there is ever such a state - sorting the craft room.

Ooh!! - just been distracted from this - a delivery from Amazon.  Yes it is books & yes I probably don't need anymore - but these little ones are on different elements of Zentangle.  So I think it is time for a cup of tea & a quick look at the books.

Back later - have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko