Just chatting

Hi everyone

Just popping in for a quick chat - I have been busy today finishing off the bed in the craft room by getting a cushion & throw for it so that generally it looks a little like a settee, & making it up ready for tomorrow night.  Trouble is it means that when it needs to be used as a bed (like tomorrow night for my brother) the throw, cushion & extra pillow need to be removed & put somewhere.  Ah well, you can't have everything.  But I must admit it does look rather smart.  Will take a new photo of the room over the weekend - so that you can see how well it has turned out.  It really is quite a pleasure working in here now.

The other day I printed off some images & background paper in order to enter another challenge - this time for the CD blog that I often join in on & was also a guest designer for in April.  So once the room was sorted I sat down & put the card together - it can be seen on my digital blog - quite a fun card - but no stamping.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be at Port Sunlight setting up the spaces for the stands for the festival, with Caroline.  After all this time we are getting quite good at doing this & can complete the task in about 45 minutes.  But it is back breaking work as we measure out each stand & then put stickers down marking the edges of each area.  This means a lot of bending over both when measuring & particularly when putting the stickers down.  Then of course it is back there on Saturday for a good look round.  Don't forget to say hello if you see me - 'cos you know what I am like - walk around in a dream.  Although it shouldn't be so bad this time as I won't actually be working on the Saturday - I should be just a normal customer.  But of course, that won't always work out.

Then it is down to stamping & getting some Christmas cards made - I am running a little late at the moment. So for the larger number batch cards I make I will have to think up a good design that doesn't take me too long to do.

Well, I think that's me for tonight.
'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. Can I show off and tell you that I made 7 Christmas Cards this evening whilst watching Doc Martin (recorded); playing Scrabble on my phone with #2 son and making dinner for my mother-in-law who never eats but is always hungry ;)?

    I have spotted a really neat, simple, no-layer design which is quite easy to churn out - I'll let you see them when I take a photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko