mold II photos - part 1

Good evening ladies!

I am here with the first set of photos from the Mold II meeting last night.

Oh my we were a small group - just 7 ladies& that's not counting me  - when I drove into the car park there was only one other car there & Christ & Liz had been thinking that they might have come along on the wrong night.!

Still, despite the small gathering we had a good evening.  This first set of photos is for the Show & Tell which was a card using a sketch.  There were only 3 cards made, but as usual they were high standard.

Here they are, but first a picture of the sketch that was used;



What delicate colouring & the flower arrangement is really beautiful.


I don't think I would ever have thought to use these sort of papers like this - but there you go, what do I know.  What a great card!


Some more delicate colours on this card & the focal image is absolutely enchanting.

Right I will be back in a short while with the photos from the evenings project.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko