Mold II photos

Good morning everyone - where is the sunshine please!

This morning I have the photos from the Mold II August meeting which took place whilst I was on holiday & a big thank you to Carolyn who took the meeting & sent me the photos.

But first - (& yes I do know you shouldn't really start a sentence with "but" - but there you go.  I may have explained this process in the past so forgive me if I am repeating myself.  My emails arrive in an online Internet space - I then look at them sift the wheat from the chaff so to speak & then finally download the ones I am keeping or have to deal with.  For a while now the download procedure has been making decision about photographs as saying that some of them are considered unsuitable & delete them in the download process.  So! I therefore have got into the habit of downloading the photos in a separate action before downloading the email.

The reason for that explanation was because when Carolyn sent them she gave me an idea of who did what & which were her samples. Now, because I have split the email & the photos I cannot tie her remarks to the correct photo.  So apologies to Carolyn & I will show the photos all together. There are 2 more photos to come if Carolyn still has them as they got wiped out completely.  OK here are the photos.

First the ladies busily creating;



Now the cards that were made.  Carolyn took her templates along for everyone to try.  Some lovely cards were produced & several of these are Carolyn's samples.



That one reminds me ........... time for me to start on my Christmas cards.










Some really lovely cards ladies.  I understand you were a small group that evening - but still enjoyed yourselves. 

Back later with some holiday chat.  'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post