zentangle workshop

Good morning - & it is looking a little brighter today.

I thought I would pop in & show you my 2 items from the Zentangle workshop last Friday.  I explained yesterday how the little hanging heart was a bit of a disappointment & when you see the photo you will be able to see that the word did spread out a bit & the "colouring in" at the bottom is very scratchy - also I am sorry I did that design that way - needed larger circles & less black.  But I will investigate what needs to be done as I have found some of this little boxes made of the same stuff & fancy decorating some of those.

Here is the hanging heart;


I was rather pleased with the basket weave pattern - I had seen it but not tried it - now I love it.

Here is the card - 


The tutor had pre-stamped this for us & the snowflake in the middle of the O is part of the stamp - so I drew a pattern around the edge of it.  See how much I liked that basket weave?  On reflection I would probably do the W a little lighter next time.  There will be a next time for this design too - because I bought the stamp.  I can see there being quite a few zentangle cards this year.

Back a little later with photos of the progressive craft room sort out.



Comments

  1. I like the 'Snow' card Gloria, and the 'w' is lovely - perhaps if the 'n' was a little darker it would balance more?....oh, but then it would get lost in the basketweave! I do like it anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post