Catching up

Hi everyone
Last time I wrote a post I told you all I had come down with this awful cold & that I would post again when I felt brighter & catch up on the things I have to do over the weekend.

Well! I haven't done those things & that has been due to the fact that as well as having this cough & cold, I have not been at home over the weekend.  This weekend just gone Bob & I were due to be at a Naval Reunion dinner in Portsmouth.

Bob supports me in everything that I do - & I really felt that I had to dose myself up & make it to this reunion dinner.  So, that is what I did & off we went.  Therefore this is another reason I have not posted over the weekend as we do try to keep close to our chests when we are not at home.

The weekend also gave me a chance to grab a couple of hours with my friend Veronica.

So tomorrow I will get the photos up on the blog that I had promised to do.  Plus the programme for each club over the rest of the year.,

I think that is our last weekend away until sometime next year - so I can knuckle down & get things done.

Hope you all had a good weekend - doing lots of lovely things.

More tomorrow - Night night,.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko