club page updates

Hi everyone
I have just finished updating the club pages with the programme to take us through to the end of the year.

The last few months have been a bit of a struggle coming up with ideas & I am very grateful to Carolyn at Mold II & Joanna at Mold who have helped out during the year.  Not forgetting Rita of Mold II who also often helps out.

I do try to stay on top of trends & also think of techniques etc that we have done years ago & that may be good going over again.  But it is hard work - So here is a call for help

If you have anything you can share with the rest of your colleagues in the club you belong to - then tell me about them & let us put it in the programme for 2014. It is better still for me if you are also willing to stand up & demonstrate the technique or idea. Please bear in mind that all 3 clubs that I run for you are basically rubber stamping clubs & so it is rubber stamping techniques that I like to see.  Now & then there are also new card shapes & ideas that your stamps can be used on - tell us about them as well - it is still stamping.

For some time now I have been trying to organise a club workshop - once again this year I have failed to put that in motion.  I hope you will give me the fact that it has been a busy yea for me this year.  Let me know if you still would like a workshop & I will make sure we have one next year.

Several times it has also been muted that perhaps we have a coach trip somewhere.  We haven't done that in ages.  To make it viable we really need takers from all 3 clubs.  One area / retailer that has been mentioned a few times is the Craft Packaging Company (better known as "Every crafts a pound" who are in Heckmondwike.  That's west Yorkshire - but wouldn't take too long to get to.

So! there you go - I would like feed back from you on a) workshop & b) coach trip.  You can leave your response under this post by leaving a comment.  Don't know how to do that? - there are instructions which you can click on at the top of the blog page.

Finally - please help me out with the programme for 2014 - again leave your ideas & comments under this post.  Please don't put them anywhere else I won't find them.  If you are really stuck about leaving a comment then email me direct.

Wow! that is a blog & a half, isn't it?  I nearly forgot to mention - there are some samples photos to be put here - will do that tomorrow

That's me - I am off to bed.  Night night - sleep well.


Comments

  1. I'd love to go on a coach trip to the Craft Packaging Company!
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds a great idea, would really enjoy it. Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko