csnw photos - part 1

Good morning ladies

Here I am with the first set of photos from the CSNW meeting last Wednesday.  This set is of their Show & Tell which was for an ATC with a music theme.


The surface of this ATC almost felt like linen & the scroll on the side is so effective.
Lovely antique finish


A really lovely ATC - the big treble clef in the background is embossed (dry).  I love the music strip (I want that stamp!), & the word button embellishment.


Ah ha, a great Zentangle design ATC.  A really good balance between curves & straight lines.
I love it.


A simple clean & classic design.


Another music stamp on this ATC, with some lovely sparkly fans on it as well.

That is the photos for the Show & Tell - I will be back in a moment with the photos from their project for the evening.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko