Find it - use it

Good afternoon - not a good start to the day, but now we have lovely sunshine.  You just can't win with the washing can you!

Over the last year, & especially whilst doing these various challenges I have accumulated quite a collection of cards.  Most of them were supposed to have gone to a coffee morning for one of my groups, earlier this year.  But it coincided with the wedding, so I didn't have time to sort them out.
That has been my task today - so my nice new spare bed is currently covered in packs of cards, labelled as to what sort they are & also sheets of card toppers.

The toppers are fabric ones.  I had a "thing" a while ago about those fabric lengths you can buy that are all different squares.  You know similar to what Pinflair have on C&C sometimes, except I bought mine at Voirrey or Lady Heyes.

Whilst I do have a nice large craft room & lots of room for stash - I really do need to use a lot of it - not just keep it in boxes.  I said they will come in handy for a rainy day - well we have got rainy days, so I mus start using them.

This is what I am talking about;


The 2 on the right on this sheet I have already stuck on card & cut out & they are ready to use.



There are 8 Christmas panels - so that will be 8 of my Christmas cards made once I have cut them out & placed them on cards.  I don't send stamped cards to everyone - but I do try to make them all using various crafts.

This evening I am off to my HSNW meeting where it is my turn to do a demonstration.

Will let you know how I get on with the toppers above.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post