Finishing those fabric cards

Hello everyone - it has been a really nice day hasn't it?  Although I think things are about to change this evening - mind you I forget that it is getting dark earlier - so it may not actually be preparing for rain.

This afternoon I finished off the remaining fabric square cards I was working on in order to use up my found items.  Here they are - I am afraid no stamping was done on these - I used peel-offs - I know, naughty naughty.  Never mind I have some stamping lined up for tomorrow.  Although I have a workshop in the afternoon so not sure how far I will get with them.

Here are the cards;







Very much clean & simple designs.

I also started working on some Zentangle samples for a workshop I am doing in November - will show you those tomorrow.

Have a good evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko