Just chatting

Hi everyone - I have just got in from the CSNW meeting this evening.

Sadly we did not have a visit from Caroline - but I managed to rustle up an idea to give them something to do.  I will have photos tomorrow for you.

I was informed when I got there that I haven't updated the club pages with the next months programme - not sure how I missed that.  Will do it tomorrow - my apologies.

Out of nowhere today I have come down with a cold & I am hoping it is not going to amount to very much as Bob & I are at a naval reunion dinner on Saturday.

Tomorrow during the day I have 2 workshops - both crochet, just hope my sniffles go away.

Hope you have all had a nice evening - more tomorrow.
Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko