just chatting

Hi everyone

Well! I have had a good response from my appeal for help & request for interest in a coach trip.

Sheelagh of Mold is really keen to go on the coach trip - so come on ladies - who is going to join her - I am for one.  Quite a few years ago we did a joint coach trip to The Stamp Man in Skipton that I organised which included my colleagues in Happy Stampers.  If it is the difference between getting a full coach or not are you happy for me to include them again this time?

From the request for help with club nights I have received help from Carolyn of Mold II, & I had already been given an idea from Joanna of Mold.  Also I have had an email from Rita of Mold II with quite a lot of ideas - not only of things to do but of possible visitors too.

Is there anyone in CSNW who can help out?

I knew when it came down to it I could count on all of you.

Earlier today I joined in one of my challenge blogs - I haven't done many recently.  This one is for a blog called Less Is More.  To meet the challenge I am afraid I didn't use any stamping - but at least it is getting my creative thoughts going & gave me one Christmas card towards my large collection I need.  Why not pop over to my stamping blog & see what I did.

More tomorrow.  Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko