just chatting

Hi everyone - what a grey old day!

This morning I joined in another challenge over at CD Sunday where the them was Butterfly.  Here is the card I made;


The images came from a My Craft Studio CD, but I did give a nod to stamping on this one as I recoloured the butterflies with Promarkers & then embossed them with clear EP.

If you want to know more about the card - just click on the link to my digital blog at the top of this page.

We are out this evening with the family to celebrate 2 birthdays.  Last Saturday it was Gareth's birthday & on Tuesday it is Elayne's birthday (Gareth's girlfriend). So we are off to the Tava Indian restaurant in Holt for a meal.

Yesterday afternoon, whilst Bob was watching the rugby I got on with one of the 2 baby cardigans I am crocheting.  I have finished the body part which was worked in one piece & am now starting on the sleeves - so it shouldn't take long to finish.  Then there will be other one to make.

Off now to decide on design for Christmas card - will be back later with some member news.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko