Just chatting

Good evening everyone - I have not long been in from the Mold meeting.

We had a visit from Caroline this evening & as she left my house after dropping me off she asked me to say thank you to Mold ladies for a warm welcome & also to thank the ladies who helped her unload her things & then put them back at the end of the evening.  It was much appreciated. It was a very inspirational demo & I am sure some of the techniques will be tried.

I took photos of Caroline during her demonstration & of some of the work she was showing us. There will also be photos of the Mold Show & Tell.  I will load them tomorrow morning. The ladies did get to have a little play but I did not take any photos of their work.

So! that is my quick pop in for tonight - more tomorrow.

In the afternoon I am off for my flu jab - but I am hoping for a nice day to get some washing done & time to do some stamping.

Night night

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko