Just chatting

Good morning everyone & a bit of a grey one it is.

I had a good meeting at HSNW last night & the ladies enjoyed learning about the grid background that we did some months ago - this one;-



Some of the ladies came up with some deviations (I am sure that is the wrong word - but brain still dead from late night) - but I don't take photos there so cannot show you.  I might reproduce some of them later & put my photos here.

Having dug out all my cards that have accumulated over several months & sorted them into types, plus sorting out those that need inserts - my spare bed looks like this - 




Just before sitting down to write this blog post I packed them all into a box - because I have made myself a promise that the spare bed will NOT be used as storage.  Doing OK so far - but it is early days   :)

When I have finished this blog post I am going to cut up the fabric squares that are now nicely stuck to card - then decide how I am going to use them - especially the Christmas ones.

After that I must put my box ready for tonight's meeting of Mold II - where we have their visit from Caroline & her spraying technique on blotting paper.  So I will see you Mold II ladies later.

Right now though I had better sort things for washing - although will I get the chance to put them out in the garden?

That's me for now - may be back again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko