just chatting

Hi everyone
Whilst taking a break from sorting my things for this afternoon's workshop (crochet) & working on the "fabric squares" cards I thought I would do a quick blog.

Over the last couple of months I have been recording various programmes off of C&C - in particular those of Ali Reeve of Stamps Away.  As she has so many great & sometimes weird demos I watched & then marked them to keep.  Yesterday afternoon I went back to them watched them at fast forward speed to avoid the sales pitch & just concentrate on the demo's.  Whilst Ali was creating I was madly making notes.  Also as a member of C&C every so often they have a gift for you, all you have to do is pay the P&P.  The latest one was one of Ali's DVDs - so I sent for it. Lot's of great stuff & I will try to incorporate some of the things in our meetings.

Just stepping aside for a moment - I have been given quite a few ideas for club meetings - still need a little more inspiration from CSNW please & the offer of someone to take the meeting & show the ladies what you know.  Have a break from me doing the talking.

Back to Ali Reeve & her inspiration.  In my nice tidy & organised craftroom I have a box containing some small foil dishes.  Looking at the contents of the box I had no recollection of what I bought them for - it must be craft, because they are in the craftroom.  If they were for cooking - they would be in the kitchen.  Then during yesterdays note taking I came across the programme where Ali uses foil dishes.  It's to make your own texture past in .................... so! that's what I bought them for!

Now all I need to do is make time for doing all these things.

Hope you are having a good day - possibly be back again later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post