Just chatting

Good evening everyone

First things first - I received quite a lot of response to where the piano keyboard stamp came from that was featured in quite a lot of the music ATC's. You all pointed me in the direction of Kanban & where to obtain a set.  In the meantime - Rita of Mold II club - bless her has sent me her set to do some stamping with - so thank you Rita - I will make good use of the set until I have to return it to you.

I think in an earlier post I mentioned about watching a DVD by Ali Reeve of Stamps away - well today another of her DVD's that I had ordered arrived - this one mainly to do with the things you can do with masks.  I spent a very nice part of afternoon watching the DVD & making notes of which techniques I want to try. Some of the things she suggests you do may be obvious - but I quite often need that kick start.

Once the domestic duties of today were covered I sat down & started to organise a Zentangle course.  I have been asked to do one at one of the other garden centres I run workshops in. Obviously in a proper workshop the structure needs to be organised so today I have been gathering my thoughts & ideas together for this. Then I will also have some samples to put together.  I already have a book with some images I had a play with & a book of zentangle patterns - but I really feel with this particular technique you need to go with the flow.  If you come up with a pattern that fits an area go with it - it doesn't have to be a pre-designed pattern.  Although they do come in very useful if you are stuck with ideas.  After all if we really think that zentangles are doodling then where else can you go than with the flow!

Hope you have had a good day - more tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko