Mold II photos

Good evening everyone

Well here I am as promised with the photos from the Mold II meeting last night & the first ones are of their Show & tell which was an ATC with a music theme.  As I said last night we were a small group - only 7 ladies attended, so obviously there weren't so many Show & Tell samples either.

Here they are;


Here we have a set of 3 - which is the number of ATC's traditionally made together.
As the colours are quite pale I have made the photo a little larger. A lovely violinist image.


A great take on different musical moods.


Another lovely trio of ATC's - this time with a festive theme.


I don't believe it - that piano keyboard again.
Now I know where it comes from I really must try & see if it still exists.


Another festive ATC - "Dashing through the Snow..."  a lovely idea.

I love these Show & Tell sessions as there is no end to the creativity of everyone with one theme - so many different interpretations.

During Carolines demonstration I took a couple more photos;


Caroline starting her demo by showing examples & talking about the different sprays.


Mold II ladies listening very intently


Elizabeth painting her flower. After painting Elizabeth carefully cut it out & gave it a final spray with one of the clear shimmers.  It looked stunning.


Some of the flowers Caroline brought along to show us


Some of the blotting paper backgrounds.  

When dry they have been put through an embossing folder.  A little reminiscent of paper casting - I nearly put toilet paper casting.  But then - that is what we used.  Although I discovered last night I had not shown Mold II how to do that - so it is on the programme for early 2014.

Well that is me for today - tomorrow afternoon I have a crochet workshop.

Sleep well everyone - night night



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko