Mold photos

Hello everyone - what a grey damp day!

The first set of photos on this post are of Mold's Show & Tell last night - which was an ATC with a music theme.  Here they are;


A really pretty piece of decoupage & I love the sheet pf music & the keyboard peeking out from behind.


A great take on the theme - I particularly like the musical terms that have been cut out & placed around the ATC, also the little musical charms.


Ah, more musical charms. I keep seeing that swirly keyboard image.  Is it a stamp, & if so, whose is it.  I want one.  (PS _ by "whose is it" - I mean the stamp retailer).


There's those musical charms again.  This time the little piano has been treated either with promarkers or alcohol ink.  It just shows you how quick the glimpse is when I am taking these photos - because it was only when I was editing this one that I spotted the zentangle on the side of the grand piano.


This ATC would make a great topper on a Christmas card.
Very festive.

As there was no project to photograph tonight I though I would take a few photos of Caroline & her work during the demonstration.


Here the ladies are looking at samples that Caroline has passed around.


Just waiting for everyone to finish looking at the samples before continuing.



Two photos from her demonstration






Some of the samples Caroline brought with her to show everyone.  When Caroline had finished her demo everyone got to paint a pre-stamped flower, which had been stamped on blotting paper.

A very good evening.

OK I am off for my flu jab.  Have a lovely weekend whatever you are doing.  Have fun.

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed Caroline's demonstration last night - very inspirational. I'd like to thank her for coming all that way to visit us and thank you for organising it :) Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko