Nature often leaves me .................

............. amazed & speechless.

When we first moved into our new home we had a couple of houseplants that we weren't sure where they would go.  One was a rather large umbrella plant & the other 2 were cactus.  These cactus never really knew which season they belonged to as they would often flower both Christmas & Easter.

Anyway - when we first got to the house I put them on the step on the patio just outside the patio doors.  That is where they have stayed.  The umbrella plant has been blown over a couple of times (so I am going to have to keep an eye on it this weekend) - but survived.  A couple of days ago I was looking out at the garden through the patio doors & spotted .........................


.... can you see the little splash of [pink?


You can see by their leaves they are a little bit tired - but that doesn't stop them producing those amazing flowers.  Like I said - nature is amazing!

I know this post isn't about rubber stamping but as I don't have of that sort of news to tell you about - I thought I would tell you about my plants. Come to think of it I wasn't exactly speechless - was I!

Have a good weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko