Return to Mold photos - show & tell

Hi I am back again

In the previous post about Mold Show & Tell I raised a question about the curved piano stamp on one of the ATC's that I had also seen used somewhere else. This evening I had an email from Rhiannon whose ATC it was & she said -
 
"You asked if the curved piano stamped on my ATC was a stamp, it is,on the same sheet is some music, a treble clef, some notes & another stamp which looks like stems & some flowers.  I bought them a long time ago from Q V C, they were the T S V ( today's special value) & my goodness they were too because there was 10 sets of stamps  + a box of different die cut cards in black white & silver in different shapes & sizes, & I didn't pay a lot for them, cos if I had to  buy the sets of stamps individual I have seen them priced at £5-50, I think I paid £ 22-00 for them & the box of die cut cards. BARGAIN.
 
Oops the stamps are Kanban
 
Love
Rhiannon"

Another message I received today was from Joanna & I have published it in the comments for that post - but I reproduce it here

"I really enjoyed Caroline's demonstration last night - very inspirational. I'd like to thank her for coming all that way to visit us & thank you for organising it :) Jo"

I will pass that comment to Caroline & thank you.

I really do appreciate it when you respond to things I write.  I always publish comments you make which of course appear under the appropriate posting, (unless they have been used just to send me a message) & so I do ask that you pop back to some of the older posts & see if anyone has said anything.

Before I go - I have been getting messages about interest in a coach trip to the card man & also giving me ideas for the 2014 programme - for which I thank you.  So now I add another question for you - or at least those interested in the coach trip.  When would you like to go.  Do you think we have time before Christmas?  Would you prefer it to be something we do early in the new year? Let me know.  I need numbers for a coach or mini bus.  As soon as I have an idea when you would like to go I will start asking the minibus firms.

I think that really is me for tonight.

Night night - sleep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post