some stamping!

Hello everyone - I hope you are having a good weekend.

Today I made time to do some stamping.  A couple of cards to show that I am going to be showing to HSNW ladies - the grid background design that we covered earlier this year (or was it last year!!!)

Here are the 2 cards I made - although the butterfly one I did start a couple of weeks ago.



Two completely different finishes.  The black & cream one has a 3-d flower in the corner.  I cut the corner of the background sheet away & stamped the flower image 3 times, cut it out then mounted them on top of each other.

I also took a little time to make a card for this weeks CD Sunday challenge.


If you want to read more about the cards - the background ones are on my rubber stamping blog & the fox one is on my digital blog.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko