Those fabric square finds

Good morning everyone - I had intended to write some more last night, but after writing yesterday, along with workshop notes etc, I ended up with another migraine.  So as I was due to do a crochet workshop I went for a short lay down in the hope it would go away.  It's amazing what a darkened room will do for migraine.  My head wasn't aching - it was those blessed flashing lights.

Anyway! the lay down cured it more or less & at least I felt OK to go & do my workshop.  It did leave me with a bit of a heavy head - if you know what I mean, so during the evening I just chilled out & watched TV.  I really must go & see the Doctor about them - or even the optician.  But I only had new glasses earlier this year.

So! this morning I felt a bit brighter, although my eyes feel like I haven't slept in ages - really strange.  But enough of me - or at least my moans.

This morning I returned to my fabric square finds that had been glued to card & trimmed, & layered them & created finished cards.  I haven't done them all - here are the ones I have finished;


Really quite quick & simple.
I do make all my Christmas cards - in varying methods - & do have a lot to make, so quick & simple is ideal for a lot of them.


Here is a close up of one of them.  I know, I know - I am a stamper & here I am using peel-offs.  But as I said I make my cards using all sorts of crafts.



These are the Celtic design ones & this time there is some stamping involved.
This little Celtic stamp is one of two that were free on a magazine bought in Brittany last year.

This afternoon I am off to meet Sue for a couple of hours, which will be nice as we haven't met up for some time.  We both seem to be pretty busy.

In case I don't get back here again today - have a great weekend & if this dreadful weather that has been forecast actually arrives - please take great care.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko