Your news

Hi everyone
Just got in from our family get together & a very pleasant evening it was too.

I said earlier I had some new sent in by a member & here it is - from Joanna of Mold club;

"I recently won prizes from a blog hop - Dreamweaver and Quietfire :)

Dreamweaver, as you'll know, make wonderful stencils and they sent me 4 of theirs.

Quietfire are my favourite sentiment stamp retailer. They're based in Canada and the owner is a calligrapher and so her stamps are all made from her writing and are beautiful. The not-very-good-really-calligrapher in *me* makes me cringe sometimes at the line spacing and fonts used on some sentiment stamps but hers....well, they're all lovely.

So, I'm delighted to say that this morning I got 4 different stamps/sets from her as my prize.

And what did I do to win???? I commented on the 'hop' for several days! No skill involved at all sadly so it's probably not worth putting on your blog as a 'triumph' unless you want to point out how just saying nice things can reap rewards? ;)

I'm attaching a collage of the prizes so you can see....I'm certainly all set for Christmas!

Jo"


I put Jo's email here in full because she is right - so often things can be won just by showing an interest in what someone is doing & by being willing to leave a comment.  I know all those goodies will be put to very good use - Well done Joanna.

Oh yes - I guess you might like to see what she won -?


That's me for tonight - I am off to bed.  Sleep well - more tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing that Gloria - wasn't sure it was suitable but it might just encourage others to surf and comment - the blog-hop demonstrated some wonderful techniques I hadn't encountered before, especially with the stencils, Jo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko