Your news

Yes it is me back again.

I have been sent today a photo of a card made by Annette of Mold II that is featured in the latest issue of Papercraft Essentials.  Here it is


Well done again Annette - keep up the good work.

Don't forget ladies if you have successes then let me know about them so everyone else can hear about them.  I have now stopped my subscriptions to the papercraft magazines with the exception of Craft Stamper - so I need you to let me know if you are featured.

Really off to bed now - night night

Comments

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko