A light close to the day ......

......... Hi everyone just popping in with a little light post to round off this sad day.

Earlier this afternoon I was looking at the snowflake toppers that I had created & wanted to "do" something with them.  I decided to add some colour & used my Gelly Roll pens to do it.  I am quite pleased with the effect.  What do you think?


My cards are going to be very white this Christmas - but they did need a little lift.

Also - do you remember those poinsettia stamps that I bought the dies for & had a problem using together?  I think I have found an alternative use for them.  Might get a chance to try it out tomorrow - so pop back tomorrow to see.

I hope you have all had a good weekend.  Nearly time for bed.  Night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko