just chatting - a digital card

Good afternoon everyone - hasn't it been a lovely day!

I have decided on what other design I am going to use for my Christmas cards & hope to work on those tomorrow afternoon.  I have a workshop in the morning - crochet.

After doing some shopping & housework - (ughh! - how did that word get on here) - I sat & worked on the card for the CD Sunday challenge.  The theme this week was "Pennant Parade" - bunting I think.

Anyway here is my card, I hope you like my choice of "bunting" & if you want to read a little of how it was made then just pop over to my digital blog.


& a close-up of the "bunting"


I hope you have all had a good day.  As well as more Christmas cards tomorrow I have to start wrapping some goody bags - now who can they be for!

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko