just chatting

Good afternoon everyone - ugh! a bit of a grey damp day, don't you think.

I feel sorry for the children who are hoping to have a firework party this weekend - going to be a damp affair.

Today I have been busy using my E-bosser creating the base cards for my Christmas cards - & managed to prepare 40.  Still a lot to do though.

Next task hopefully over the weekend is stamping of the images & greetings for them.

In a break from using the E-bosser I decided to go ahead & enter the challenge over at CD Sunday. I had almost decided not to enter it as it was to so with Travel Abroad.  I don't have much in the way of travel in CD's - although the card doesn't have to be made completely from a CD - as long as there is something on the card from one. I had a think about my holiday this year in Brittany but couldn't find suitable material - so I pulled out Joanna Sheen's CD on Egypt. Here is my card for you to see;


Well the weekend is upon us - I hope you have a lovely time whatever you are doing.  Tomorrow evening we are out for a meal for Nadine's birthday which is next week.  Joining us for the first time will be Elayne's young son, so quite a family get-together.

Have a lovely weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko