just chatting

Good evening everyone - I hope you all had a good weekend.

Today I tried to find a couple of different ideas to use in my Christmas cards - but didn't like the outcome - so I am afraid they only made the waste paper basket.

Lunchtime I met up with 2 friends for a really nice leisurely lunch where we did some catching up with what had been going on in each of our lives, & having a really good natter about this & that as well.

After lunch I returned to my Christmas cards & put my thinking cap on again whilst adding the little splashes of colour to some of my already stamped toppers.  I took a little time out from the Christmas cards to sort out a design for the challenge over at CD Sunday this week.  I sorted the design I wanted & got everything printed off ready to make the card tomorrow, after which I must continue with Christmas cards.

Well that's my little blog for today - more tomorrow possibly with some photos.

Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko