just chatting

Hi everyone - what a cold day!

Because I was late home last night from my HSNW meeting & Bob was in bed when I got in due to an early start to the day today - I had to get up to move my car - so he could go to work.  As well as move my car I had to scrape it - it was frozen.  I don't these days do car scraping at 6:30 in the morning - in fact I don't normally do very much at all at 6:30 in the morning.

I had a very good final 2013 meeting last night at HSNW & one of our members showed us how to make a very interesting card - in fact we were shown 2 cards.  But it was the main one that caught my attention & so I went & had a word with her afterwards to ask her if she would mind if I showed all you lovely club members the card.  She was delighted & said yes - what is more at the end of our meeting she gave me several templates that she had left over - to assist me.  So this will appear on your programme around the April - June quarter.

This morning I popped along to Hobbycraft to purchase some items so that I can create another canvas - some acrylic paints, gesso, palette, etc.  I also picked up a few Christmassy things (wooden items) to attach to some small canvases I have in mind to decorate to sell at a fund raising coffee morning.  I think, too, I have decided to white-out the canvas I did on the workshop & repaint it.  But there again I am still in 2 minds about it - should I leave as is & just do another one to my liking. Decisions, decisions.

Now - before I close for tonight - I have a "for sale" notice;

I have a friend who wishes to sell her E-bosser. 

It has only be used twice & she is looking for around £150 for it.  
If you are interested, or know someone who might be,  get in touch with me.  If you want to make an offer - please do so - I will pass on your offers on & see if they are accepted.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.  Night night - sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post