just chatting

Good evening everyone - before I pop off to bed I thought I would just write a few lines.  Earlier this evening we had the final meeting of 2013 for Mold II.  The project for the evening was the technique "ghosting" & Joanna from Mold club very kindly came along & show the ladies the technique, which she had shown to Mold ladies last week.

It was a very pleasant evening & I think everyone enjoyed learning about "ghosting".  I will have photos for you tomorrow.

During the day I loaded some photos onto my laptop from my camera & when I went to take photos at the meeting I kept getting a message about memory being full.  I didn't seem to be able to cure it & thought there was something wrong with the SD card (or whatever it is called!).  So I opened the camera & there wasn't an SD card in it - it was still in my laptop where I had transferred the other photos.  Duh!  Anyway,  I had the fallback of my mobile.

Right I am off to bed - more tomorrow.  Sleep well, night night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko