just chatting

A bitty day today on the crafting front.

The Spellbinder dies that I had ordered for the Christmas baubles arrived this morning.  It looks like it is going to be fun aligning them with the stamped image - we will see.

Before I could do any crafting I had to tidy my desk as things had got a bit out of hand & I only had a postage stamp size of clear space to work in.

I didn't get any stamping done today but got card & stamp organised for another session possibly tomorrow.

I did however take some time out to make a challenge card for the CD Sunday challenge that I enter a lot.  Thought you might like to see it - to read about it pop over to my digital blog.  The theme was simply "Stripey";


Rather unfortunately I am unable to go to Iola's funeral tomorrow - but I will take time out to think of her at the appropriate time.  I am sure all those who knew her will do the same.  If any of you do go & they have those cards would someone please complete one as a representative of the club for me.  Thank you.

That's me for tonight - more tomorrow.  I am sure I thought of something over the weekend to tell you about - but it's gone.  never mind - may spring back if it is really interesting.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post