just chatting

Good evening everyone.

Had a bit of a domestic day today - but still managed to do a bit of crafting.

First thing I finished the zentangle flower I was working on at the CSNW meeting on Wednesday, then I went on to stamp some more toppers for Christmas cards & finally returned to some zentangling where I worked on another flower.

Good golly - that paragraph is one long sentence!!!!

I also die-cut the toppers ready to put on the cards & - yes you may have guessed this next bit - I completed 3 Zentangling Christmas cards.

Ooh nearly forgot - also did some sorting of "things" for the club Christmas goodie bags.  So quite a full day really.

Here is a photo of the toppers & the zentangling;


The butterfly still to do & here is a close-up of the Zentangling;


I hope you have something nice lined up for the weekend.  Tomorrow Bob & I are off to visit Gareth & his young lady Elayne, in their new home.  Which means we will have had quite a family couple of days as yesterday we went out to lunch with Russ & Nadine - they are on a week's holiday - so we thought we would have a few hours out with them whilst they are both off together.

Have fun - more over the weekend.  Night night.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post