mold II photos - part 2

OK - this is as fast as I can be getting back again.  I have to write the words & add the photographs, then spell check it & publish it.

So, the project last night was "ghosting" technique & as I said in my quick post last night - Joanna from Mold club came along to show the technique to the ladies.

Here are the photos.  Not everyone got to make a card completely - but at least all the pieces were stamped ready;


This is looking good - very delicate flowers & leaves & a nice ghosting effect.  I am assuming the single flower on the side was a practice run.


Wow - look at those pearls - they frame that top photo beautifully.  I don't know what flower it is - but here in the photo it almost looks like a dandelion "fairy" that is about to blow away.


This card was done by the lady who did the Catherine Wheel in the show & tell. I think that is great seeing as she cannot see too well at the moment.


This is very delicate & to get a better view - click on the photo for a larger photo.


A card this time - again very delicate & the ghosting is just right.


Another card & what a beautiful layout.

When Joanna was demonstrating she also worked one design on black card & that looked absolutely beautiful.  So although we did it with kraft card, it will look good on dark card as well.

Also I noticed they were all done using lavendar/purple ink & one pink.

Now for some photos of the group enjoying themselves whilst "ghosting"






I also took another photo at the meeting - one to do with member news.  will publish that one tomorrow.  It gives me something to write about.

Night night - sleep well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko