mold photos - late entry

Good evening everyone.

I have one more photo for you from the project at the Mold meeting last Thursday - it somehow escaped the notice of the photographer - & here it is ..............


............... & it's a completed card too.  Janet, whgose card it is - said she had a lot of trouvble with her top colours sinking into the white base.  it is still a good vcard Janet.

Yesterday & today I have been busy making sure my cards are ready for a fund-raising event on Saturday.  I will take some photos tomorrow to show you my stash of cards,

I also took a little time out to enter my usual challenge over at CD Sunday with this card


the theme was "F is for ..." - my F is for Fairies & Flourishes.  If you want to know more about how I made it just pop over to my digital blog.

That's me for today - more tomorrow.  Night night.

Oops nearly forget - tomorrow is the final 2013 meeting for Mold II - so there will be pictures on Wednesday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post