Sad news

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to impart some very sad news.  This will mainly be for the ladies of Mold club & possibly some ladies from Mold II

I have just had a phone call from Marion Parr to inform me that her sister Iola Vanstone passed away last week.  We new that Iola had been unwell for some time but this still came very suddenly.

Her funeral is this Tuesday (5 November) in Blacon at 10:45 should anyone wish to attend & pay their respects.  Marion thought we would like to know the details - but has said that we are not to feel obliged to attend.  It would be nice if someone can go long.  At the moment I have a workshop that morning but won't know until tomorrow whether anyone has taken it up.

If anyone wishes to attend perhaps you could let me know & perhaps, if I am free, we could go along together.

I will send a card to Iola's husband care of Marion from us all, & one to Marion also.  I am sure the family will be in everyones thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko