some cards

Good afternoon everyone

Just popping in to show you some photos of the cards I have been making for this fund-raising event.  It's really just an overview photo as they are in their cello bags & in the basket ready to take.


This is the basket of Christmas cards - there are about 48 in total. I hold my hand up there are not any stamped ones in there.





A close up of 3 of them - at least my e-bosser got a good workout, so it wasn't all just pick & stick


This is the tray with the everyday cards - birthday, thank you, get well, best wishes, congratulations, open (blank for own message).  Now, there are rubber stamped ones in this basket, along with fabric squares, embroidery on paper, iris folding, peel-offs.  Again there are about 45 - 48 cards in there.

Some of them still have to have inserts which I will finish tomorrow.  Then I have to make the cards for Bob's work colleagues as we are out with them for the Company Christmas meal on Saturday evening.  We always exchange our cards on that evening.  I think I will be using Tonic dies for those - but I may change my mind - although I do not have much time left to do that.

Right - now to make sure I have everything for tonight's meeting for Mold II.

Possibly back later this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post