Some cards

Good evening everyone

I have been busy today getting my boxes of things ready for the fund-raising event on Saturday - I'm sure I have too much.  But then if the Christmas cards don't go I will use them for myself. I also made some bookmark "gift" cards & 3 little Christmas canvas hangings.  I will photograph them tomorrow to show you.

The other cards I have been putting the finishing touches to are the ones for Bob's work colleagues & staff.  They are basically all the same design I just changed the greeting outside & the message inside.

I am showing you 3 cards - one of each of the different greetings;




I haven't got the light quite right - I can assure you the greetings show up better in real life than they do in the photo.  Unfortunately because of the mirri card you do get a reflection of something behind me. I really enjoyed making these - gave my e-bosser a lot of work.

All my cards this year are mainly white with silver.  Little highlights of colour have been added on some but I wanted the crisp clean finish this year.

I fell for these dies quite early on & particularly like the cracker tag that sits in the centre.  There are 2 other centres - a bauble (which is a funny shape - not sure if I particularly like that one - but they came as a package) & presents.  The silver oval & filigree overlay are adhered flat to the card front, then the silver tag & filigree overlay are also adhered flat to each other then placed on sticky pads to go over the oval.  I found some little silver stars on left over peel-off sheets & had just the right number for 5 cards.  Also from recent sort outs I found the silver edged narrow ribbon - so made some faux bows too put on the crackers as well, plus a white ribbon also with faux bow down the fold edge.

That's me for today - I'm off to bed.  Have a good night & sleep well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post